Have you been a one-account player since forever? It’s time to reconsider it!
Are you a clash addict with 10+ accounts? Show the community what you know!
The alt account challenge is simple. Participants will be split into two teams and all start a fresh account at a common time. At monthly intervals, a friendly war will be declared between these two teams, so that each player can show off how they’ve developed their progress in the intervening time period. You can *rush*, you can **max** – or anything in-between!
1. All participating accounts have to be started at the same time, they must be started within 48 hrs of the scheduled start time and their IDs will be recorded. Exceptions can be made at the organisers discretion, please get in touch!
2. No purchase of gems/packs is allowed to ensure an equal playing field for all players.
3. Strong recommendation for all participants to play from the LVL 10+ event clan, to build up an event atmosphere.
*How to apply:*
* Join the event server: [https://discord.gg/SpPnfRXn8Q](https://discord.gg/SpPnfRXn8Q), or
* Add splaser#4041 on discord, or
* Send me a Reddit DM
So far, about 12 people have expressed their interest in the event. We’re organised via a discord server, and a Google Sheet for the important things on the backend.
If this is something you’re interested in participating in, don’t hesitate to DM me!
– Event will start 0000 Saturday, January 23 at GMT-0
– Friday, Jan 22nd, 1600 San Francisco
– Friday, Jan 22nd, 1900 New York
– Saturday, Jan 23rd, 0100 Paris
– Saturday, Jan 23rd, 0530 New Delhi
– Saturday, Jan 23rd, 1100 Sydney
– Once the event account is created, ID and name of account is to be DM’d to organisers.
– Due to the wide variety of accounts, and wide timeframes ppl. may be interested in, friendly wars will be held at 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 months post-start. These will be held at the end of each month (end of Feb, March, April, June and July).
– Event accounts should all join the clan: “Grand Esper” upon creation: [https://link.clashofclans.com/en?action=OpenClanProfile&tag=P0RJRU2U](https://link.clashofclans.com/en?action=OpenClanProfile&tag=P0RJRU2U)
– Accounts are allowed to play from wherever is convenient, however, it is strongly recommended to play from Grand Esper if at all possible, as this is likely to be more enjoyable – you can chat and watch the other event accounts grow! All accounts will have elder to allow accepting and inviting of donation accounts.
– If you intend to play from your own clan after creating the event account, be sure to bookmark Grand Esper. Notify the organisers if you will play outside the event clan.
– The teams will be balanced by the organisers to ensure similar varieties of accounts on both teams.
– Participation in CGs is up to each player (the event clan should max CGs with native help)
– CWL participation is up to each player (there will be a silver/gold/crystal event clan provided for CWL).