World Championship #2 Qualifier a Breakdown [COMPETITIVE] [STRATEGY]
[Attack Strategies Usage and Percent Destruction](https://preview.redd.it/8g0v4ia6eud51.png?width=1476&format=png&auto=webp&s=63090ed4a19345c7854c3c2ff418d32778a59afd)
Hey fellow clashers! Mr. Mac is back with stats!
I went through all 3 days and all 140 attacks in the recent World Qualifier and broke down the days to give you a snapshot of the current meta. I hope you can use this data to make your clan better.
Here are some key insights I found that I thought you would enjoy.
* Zap attacks made up over half of the total attacks. Zap Hogs might be the new meta.
* QC Hybrid isn’t going anywhere, and is still one of the most powerful attack strategies. QC Hybrid at 12 triples! ZapLaLo only had 5 triples. But you can see zap lalo averaged higher because when they failed, they failed at a higher percent.
* Zap Hogs was the only attack used a notable amount that tripled more than half of the time. 7 out of 13 Zap Hogs tripled. (Sui LaLo tripled 3/3 times)
* Komakun form UnicornsOfLove is really good at queen charging. He had 2 triples and a 99 2 star
* Warning from Vatang tripled 4 out of 5 hits and had a 97 percent 2 star. He is especially good at lalo, and used zaps in 4 attacks.
* LansLota tripled 3 out of his 5 hits, favoring Zap Hogs.
* The war between SpaceStation and ATN.Attax had 7 triples altogether. If you want to only watch one match up, it’s that one. Took place in the finals on day 3.
That’s all I have for now! Ask me questions in the comments if you want to see the data sorted any differently or if you have any quesitons!